P-51 "By ReQuest" Sherpa Lined Full Zip Hoodie
Did You Know?
This design is based on the P-51C “By ReQuest” flown by Benjamin Davis Jr . Benjamin Oliver Davis Jr. (December 18, 1912 – July 4, 2002) was an American United States Air Force general and commander of the World War II Tuskegee Airmen. During World War II, Davis was commander of the 99th Fighter Squadron and the 332nd Fighter Group, which escorted bombers on air combat missions over Europe. Davis flew sixty missions in P-39, Curtiss P-40, P-47 and P-51 Mustang fighters. He again saw combat in 1953 when he assumed command of the 51st Fighter-Interceptor Wing (51 FIW) and flew an F-86 Sabre in Korea.
Stay warm while looking cool with our premium Sherpa lined full zip hoodies. Featuring full color designs of some of history's most famous military squadrons, aircraft and pilots these hoodies will be the must have item at your next airshow.
The body, sleeves and hood are lined with the softest Sherpa fabric for comfort and warmth, and with a full-length zip-up front, deep split pockets and warmth-sealing ribbed cuffs and hem you will be perfectly prepared for those chilly days.
- Sherpa lined inner making it super snug and cozy.
- Drawstring hood to lock in warmth.
- Full Length zip-up front to keep out the wind.
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband for warmth, comfort and fit.
- Weighs 2.2lb/996g
- Please note that there can be subtle variations in color and minor movement during production that may cause a design element not to be in the exact position as it appears on screen. More details can be found on our FAQ page.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. From there it is an estimated shipping time of 2-4 weeks. Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed and delays may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Product is manufactured and shipped from China.Sizing Chart: