Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. Delays beyond our control may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
All our t-shirts are soft and lightweight, with just the right amount of stretch making them super comfortable and flattering for both men and women. Make sure you look the part and your next air show!
- Right Sleeve: White Lancaster Mk III with RAF 617 Sqn motto: "Après moi, le déluge" (after me, the flood).
- Left Sleeve: Aircraft Serial Number. During training for Operation Chastise, the aircraft involved had the suffix /G shown after the serial. This denoted the aircraft as “secret” and required guarding 24 hours a day. On the night of the mission, the /G was painted over which is why our t-shirts only show the aircraft serial number.
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. From there it is an estimated shipping time of 2-4 weeks. Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed and delays may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Product shipped from the United States.