Did You Know?
About 12,732 units of the B-17 Flying Fortress were produced between 1936 to 1945. It is ranked third in a list of most produced bomber planes of all time, beaten by the Consolidated B-24 Liberator and Junkers Ju 88.
During WW2, about 40 B-17s were captured and modified by the Luftwaffe to suit their specific needs. About a dozen of these downed planes were successfully put back into the air and were used by the Nazis against the Allies. Three downed B-17s were also repaired and restored to flying status by the Japanese.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.