Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. Delays beyond our control may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Did You Know?
About 12,732 units of the B-17 Flying Fortress were produced between 1936 to 1945. It is ranked third in a list of most produced bomber planes of all time, beaten by the Consolidated B-24 Liberator and Junkers Ju 88.
During WW2, about 40 B-17s were captured and modified by the Luftwaffe to suit their specific needs. About a dozen of these downed planes were successfully put back into the air and were used by the Nazis against the Allies. Three downed B-17s were also repaired and restored to flying status by the Japanese.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.