Did You Know?
In August 1943, a group of twenty-seven men under the leadership of Major Gregory "Pappy" Boyington (who was later awarded the Medal of Honor) were joined together to form the original "Blacksheep" of VMF-214. Originally the squadron called itself "Boyington's Bastards" after its new commander however the Marine Corps public information officer, Captain Jack DeChant, found it to be unacceptable because civilian newspapers would never print it. Captain DeChant suggested the call sign "Black Sheep" because the expression meant essentially the same thing and so the "Black Sheep" squadron was born.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.