Did You Know?
Five distinct U.S. Naval Aviation squadrons have used either the designation VF-84 or the name and insignia of the Jolly Roger: VF-17/VF-5B/VF-61 Jolly Rogers, VF-84 Jolly Rogers (1944-5), VF-84 (1953-5), VF-84 Vagabonds/Jolly Rogers and VF-103/VFA-103 Jolly Rogers. These are all distinctly different squadrons that have no lineal linkage. Three of these squadrons have used the Jolly Roger name, the skull and crossbones insignia and traditions at various times. This design is inspired by the Grumman F-14 Tomcat tail design of VF-84.
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Double sided print with perforated toe construction for breath-ability.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality non-marking rubber out-sole for traction and durability
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.