Did You Know?
VF-33 was a United States Navy fighter squadron that operated from 1948 to 1993. The squadron initially called themselves the "Tarsiers", which was a fierce monkey later named "Minky". Between 1958 and 1961 the squadron changed its name to "Astronauts" before in 1981 settling on "Starfighters" which remained until they were disestablished in 1993.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.