Did You Know?
On January 16, 1991 the Gauntlets were the first Prowler squadron to fly a strike against Iraq in support of Operation Desert Storm. During the 43-day war against Iraq, the Gauntlets flew 466.9 hours in combat and fired 28 High-Speed Anti-Radiation Missiles. The Gauntlets successfully suppressed the enemy’s air defenses ensuring that CVW-5 did not lose a single aircraft to enemy fire.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.