Did You Know?
Manfred von Richthofen ("The Red Baron") was credited with 80 aerial victories during World War 1. On 21 April 1918 he was killed in combat and buried by members of 3 Squadron, Australia Flying Corps (the forerunner to the Royal Australian Air Force) with full military honors at Bertangles Cemetery near Amiens, France on 22 April 1918. He was 25 years old. This boot is inspired by his famous red Fokker DR.I Triplane.
All of our Boots are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Add style and performance to your footwear collection with a pair of all-season boots!
- Features a vibrant double-sided print on water resistant micro-suede material
- Eco-friendly and 100% Vegan
- Includes a removable memory foam insole pad for comfort and support.
- Constructed with high-quality rubber and steel shank outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.