Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. Delays beyond our control may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Did You Know?
This design is based on the Mk. VIII Supermarine Spitfire “RG-V” (Serial A58-602) flown by World War II Australian fighter ace Wing Commander Robert “Bobby” Gibbes whilst serving with the RAAF at Morotai in 1945. He was officially credited with 10¼ aerial victories and five aircraft probably destroyed with a further 16 damaged. By wars end he was awarded the Distinguished Service Order and Distinguished Flying Cross and Bar.
These timeless canvas shoes are made to order with each being handcrafted to the highest quality standards. Each pair of canvas shoes features:
- A classic lace-up closure to achieve the perfect fit
- Brushed metal eyelets for that timeless style
- Soft inner lining for absolute comfort
- Iconic rubber rounded toe cap
- Please note that there can be subtle variations in color and minor movement during production that may cause a design element not to be in the exact position as it appears on screen. More details can be found on our FAQ page.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. From there it is an estimated shipping time of 2-4 weeks. Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed and delays may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Product is manufactured and shipped from China.
What Size Am I?
Shoes sizes can vary considerably between brands. A US13 with one brand could be a US12 with another brand. To find out what size you are for our shoes, we recommend doing a quick foot measurement as outlined below. Once you have your measurement, simply look it up on our size guide to locate the most appropriate size based on that measurement.
Read about our Shoe Size Guarantee here.