Did You Know?
This design is inspired by the the Royal Aircraft Factory S.E.5a flown by Major James Thomas Byford McCudden VC, DSO & Bar, MC & Bar, MM who was an English flying ace of the First World War and among the most highly decorated airmen in British military history. By the time of his death at age 23, he had achieved 57 aerial victories, placing him seventh on the list of the war's most successful aces.
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.