Did You Know?
First flown only 7 years after WWII, the Avro Vulcan is an incredible aircraft that at one point accomplished the worlds longest ranged bombing mission at 6,600 nautical miles (and 16 hours) as part of Operation Black Buck. This required an extremely complex air to air refueling strategy involving 11 tankers to refuel 2 Vulcans (1 primary, 1 reserve) and the tankers themselves. This design wears the tail markings of "Black Buck One".
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.