Did you know?
The first F-111 was officially handed over to the RAAF in September 1968, however structural issues delayed entry into service and it wasn't until 1973 that the RAAF accepted it's first F-111C. 37 years later the RAAF was the last operator of the F-111 and they were retired in 2010.
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.