Did You Know?
On the night of 14 August 1945, P-61B "Lady in the Dark" of the 548th Night Fight Squadron was unofficially credited with the last Allied air victory before VJ Day. On that night, Major Lee Kendall was flying "Lady in the Dark"on patrol. An unknown aircraft was acquired on radar and “Lady In The Dark” gave chase. Realizing they had been spotted, the pilot of the unknown aircraft attempted countermeasures and evasive maneuvers but to no avail. As the Black Widow closed in, the panicked pilot inadvertently flew his aircraft into the ground.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.