Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. Delays beyond our control may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Did You Know?
Lt Col George Hardy was born June 8, 1925 and is a highly decorated member of the Tuskegee Airmen. Lt Col Hardy had a 30 year military career and he flew combat missions in three wars. In World War II Hardy flew 21 combat missions in the P-51. During the Korean War he flew 45 combat mission as the pilot of a B-29 bomber. In the Vietnam War he flew 70 combat missions piloting an AC-119K gunship.
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Velcro style, a hook and loop closure, easy to wear and take off.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole tough enough to withstand daily wear and tear.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. Please note due to the current worldwide pandemic, delays beyond our control may be experienced once an item has shipped.