Did You Know?
Lt Col George Hardy was born June 8, 1925 and is a highly decorated member of the Tuskegee Airmen. Lt Col Hardy had a 30 year military career and he flew combat missions in three wars. In World War II Hardy flew 21 combat missions in the P-51. During the Korean War he flew 45 combat mission as the pilot of a B-29 bomber. In the Vietnam War he flew 70 combat missions piloting an AC-119K gunship.
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Velcro style, a hook and loop closure, easy to wear and take off.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole tough enough to withstand daily wear and tear.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. Please note due to the current worldwide pandemic, delays beyond our control may be experienced once an item has shipped.