Did You Know?
Urban "Ben" Leonard Drew (March 21, 1924 – April 3, 2013), was a fighter pilot in the United States Army Air Forces and a flying ace of World War II. He was the first and the only Allied pilot to shoot down two Luftwaffe jet-powered Me 262 aircraft in a single mission while flying a propeller-driven North American P-51 Mustang. He received the Air Force Cross for the mission in 1983.
By wars end he had completed 75 missions and was credited with 6 aerial victories, 1 ground victory, 1 damaged and 1 water kill, in which he and his wingman sank and burned the largest aircraft in world, the Blohm & Voss BV238-V1 on 18 September 1944. Hitler was going to use it to bomb Washington and New York City. This design is based on his P-51D "Detroit Miss".
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.