Did you know:
This design is inspired by the P-51D flown by Lt.Col. Robert Friend during World War 2. Lt.Col. Robert Jones Friend was a Tuskegee airman and 3 war veteran. During World War Two he flew 142 combat missions in P-47 and P-51 aircraft. Over a 28 year air force career he also served during the Korean and Vietnam Wars between which he led the USAF's Project Blue Book (the classified investigation into unidentified flying objects) from 1958 to 1963. Lt.Col Friend passed away in June 2019 at the age of 99.
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Velcro style, a hook and loop closure, easy to wear and take off.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole tough enough to withstand daily wear and tear.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. Please note due to the current worldwide pandemic, delays beyond our control may be experienced once an item has shipped.