Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. Delays beyond our control may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Did you know:
Lt.Col. Lee Archer Jr was one of the famous Tuskegee Airmen and flew 169 combat missions, including bomber escort, reconnaissance and ground attack, and was credited with 4 enemy fighter aircraft shot down. The design of these shoes was inspired by the paint scheme of the P-51 Mustang he flew during WW2 which he named "Ina the Macon Belle".
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Velcro style, a hook and loop closure, easy to wear and take off.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole tough enough to withstand daily wear and tear.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. Please note due to the current worldwide pandemic, delays beyond our control may be experienced once an item has shipped.