Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. Delays beyond our control may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Did You Know?
Charles E. McGee is a retired American fighter pilot who is one of the last living members of the Tuskegee Airmen. He was a career officer in the United States Air Force for more than 30 years and flew a total of 409 combat missions across three wars – 137 in World War II, 100 in the Korean War, and 172 in the Vietnam War. He has one of the highest combat totals and longest careers by any Air Force fighter pilot in history and is now 100 years old!
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Velcro style, a hook and loop closure, easy to wear and take off.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole tough enough to withstand daily wear and tear.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. From there it is an estimated shipping time of 2-4 weeks. Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed and delays may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Product is manufactured and shipped from China.