Did you know?
This design is based on the P-51B flown by Col. Harold Snow during his time with the 528th Fighter Squadron in China. Col. Snow was a three war veteran, flying 100 missions over China, Burma and India in World War II; 101 missions in the Korean War; and 335 in Vietnam along with 130 additional missions out of Thailand accumulating 1,332 combat hours over 666 combat missions.
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.