P-51 "Tall In The Saddle" Sherpa Lined Full Zip Hoodie
Did You Know?
Lt Col George Hardy was born June 8, 1925 and is a highly decorated member of the Tuskegee Airmen. Lt Col Hardy had a 30 year military career and he flew combat missions in three wars. In World War II Hardy flew 21 combat missions in the P-51. During the Korean War he flew 45 combat mission as the pilot of a B-29 bomber. In the Vietnam War he flew 70 combat missions piloting an AC-119K gunship.
Stay warm while looking cool with our premium Sherpa lined full zip hoodies. Featuring full color designs of some of history's most famous military squadrons, aircraft and pilots these hoodies will be the must have item at your next airshow.
The body, sleeves and hood are lined with the softest Sherpa fabric for comfort and warmth, and with a full-length zip-up front, deep split pockets and warmth-sealing ribbed cuffs and hem you will be perfectly prepared for those chilly days.
- Sherpa lined inner making it super snug and cozy.
- Drawstring hood to lock in warmth.
- Full Length zip-up front to keep out the wind.
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband for warmth, comfort and fit.
- Weighs 2.2lb/996g
- Please note that there can be subtle variations in color and minor movement during production that may cause a design element not to be in the exact position as it appears on screen. More details can be found on our FAQ page.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. From there it is an estimated shipping time of 2-4 weeks. Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed and delays may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Product is manufactured and shipped from China.Sizing Chart: