Did you know?
Charles E. McGee is a retired American fighter pilot who is one of the last living members of the Tuskegee Airmen. He was a career officer in the United States Air Force for more than 30 years and flew a total of 409 combat missions across three wars – 137 in World War II, 100 in the Korean War, and 172 in the Vietnam War. He has one of the highest combat totals and longest careers by any Air Force fighter pilot in history and is now over100 years old!
Stay warm while looking cool with our premium Sherpa lined full zip hoodies. Featuring full color designs of some of history's most famous military squadrons, aircraft and pilots these hoodies will be the must have item at your next airshow.
The body, sleeves and hood are lined with the softest Sherpa fabric for comfort and warmth, and with a full-length zip-up front, deep split pockets and warmth-sealing ribbed cuffs and hem you will be perfectly prepared for those chilly days.
- Sherpa lined inner making it super snug and cozy.
- Drawstring hood to lock in warmth.
- Full Length zip-up front to keep out the wind.
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband for warmth, comfort and fit.
- Weighs 2.2lb/996g
- Can’t find the design you want? Not a problem, simply send through your Custom Design Request (Free) .
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.