Did you know:
Lt Col Lee Archer Jr was one of the famous Tuskegee Airmen and flew 169 combat missions, including bomber escort, reconnaissance and ground attack, and was credited with 4 enemy fighter aircraft shot down. The design of these shoes was inspired by the paint scheme of the P-51 Mustang he flew during WW2 which he named "Ina the Macon Belle".
Stay warm while looking cool with our premium Sherpa lined full zip hoodies. Featuring full color designs of some of history's most famous military squadrons, aircraft and pilots these hoodies will be the must have item at your next airshow.
The body, sleeves and hood are lined with the softest Sherpa fabric for comfort and warmth, and with a full-length zip-up front, deep split pockets and warmth-sealing ribbed cuffs and hem you will be perfectly prepared for those chilly days.
- Sherpa lined inner making it super snug and cozy.
- Drawstring hood to lock in warmth.
- Full Length zip-up front to keep out the wind.
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband for warmth, comfort and fit.
- Weighs 2.2lb/996g
- Can’t find the design you want? Not a problem, simply send through your Custom Design Request (Free) .
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.