Did you know:
This design is inspired by the P-51D flown by Lt.Col. Robert Friend during World War 2. Lt.Col. Robert Jones Friend was a Tuskegee airman and 3 war veteran. During World War Two he flew 142 combat missions in P-47 and P-51 aircraft. Over a 28 year air force career he also served during the Korean and Vietnam Wars between which he led the USAF's Project Blue Book (the classified investigation into unidentified flying objects) from 1958 to 1963. Lt.Col Friend passed away in June 2019 at the age of 99.
Stay warm while looking cool with our premium Sherpa lined full zip hoodies. Featuring full color designs of some of history's most famous military squadrons, aircraft and pilots these hoodies will be the must have item at your next airshow.
The body, sleeves and hood are lined with the softest Sherpa fabric for comfort and warmth, and with a full-length zip-up front, deep split pockets and warmth-sealing ribbed cuffs and hem you will be perfectly prepared for those chilly days.
- Sherpa lined inner making it super snug and cozy.
- Drawstring hood to lock in warmth.
- Full Length zip-up front to keep out the wind.
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband for warmth, comfort and fit.
- Weighs 2.2lb/996g
- Can’t find the design you want? Not a problem, simply send through your Custom Design Request (Free) .
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.