Did You Know?
USN VF-2, known as the "Bounty Hunters," was established on 14 October 1972 flying the F-14A Tomcat with the tail code NE and call-sign "Bullet". During Operation Desert Storm, F-14s of the Bounty Hunters flew over 500 missions from USS Ranger. Shortly after this, the squadron transitioned to the F-14D and in 1999 flying in support of Operation Southern Watch, a VF-2 Tomcat engaged two Iraqi Air Force MiG-23’s. AIM-54 Phoenixes were launched at the MiG’s however these did not result in a hit. On 1 July 2003, VF-2 was re-designated VFA-2, and began transition to the F/A-18F Super Hornet. This design was inspired by that amazing aircraft, the F-14.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.