Did You Know?
This design is based on a U.S. Navy LTV A-7E Corsair II from Attack Squadron VA-72 “Blue Hawks” bearing a desert camouflage paint scheme. It served during Operation Desert Storm aboard the carrier USS John F. Kennedy (CV-67) and was assigned to the deputy commander of Carrier Air Wing 3 (CVW-3).
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.