Did You Know?
Lt Alberto Martins Torres was a Brazilian aviator, born in the United States, who served in the Brazilian Air Force during the Second World War. He led the 1st BFS/350th FG in Pisa Italy from late 1944 to mid-1945 flying the P-47D on 99 missions. Prior to flying the P-47 he flew PBY Catalina's on coastal patrols from Rio De Janeiro where he is recognized as the only Brazilian pilot responsible for a confirmed sinking of an Axis submarine (U-199) in national waters. For this he was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross (USA).
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.