Did you know:
This design is inspired by an Lavochkin La-7 flown by Major Ivan Kozhedub known as "White 27". Major Ivan Kozhedub was a Soviet World War II fighter ace credited with over 60 solo victories. He is considered to be the highest scoring Soviet fighter pilot of World War 2 and he is one of the few pilots to have shot down a Messerschmitt Me 262 jet.
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.