15% from the sale of each pair of "VR-A" shoes goes toward directly supporting the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum.
Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. Delays beyond our control may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Did You Know?
Andrew Charles "Andy" Mynarski, VC (14 October 1916 – 13 June 1944) was a Canadian airman and a recipient of the Victoria Cross, the highest award for bravery in the face of the enemy that can be awarded to British and Commonwealth forces. Mynarski was 27 years old and flew with No. 419 "Moose" Squadron, Royal Canadian Air Force during the Second World War when he died attempting to help rescue a trapped crew member. His Victoria Cross was awarded in 1946, the last such award to a Canadian airman in the Second World War.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
- Please note that due to the production process used it is not possible to perfectly align where the camouflage section meets the black lower section with the shoe stitching and some overlap may occur.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. From there it is an estimated shipping time of 2-4 weeks. Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed and delays may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Product is manufactured and shipped from China.
What Size Am I?
Shoes sizes can vary considerably between brands. A US13 with one brand could be a US12 with another brand. To find out what size you are for our shoes, we recommend doing a quick foot measurement as outlined below. Once you have your measurement, simply look it up on our size charts below to get your shoe size.
Read about our Shoe Size Guarantee here.