Did You Know?
This design inspired by the Spad XIII flow by Francesco Baracca (91st Squadriglia) who painted a black horse prancing on its two rear feet on the side of his aircraft which represented the Coat of Arms of his family. Fransceso went on to score 34 aerial victories however was killed on 19 June 1918 aged 30 years old. Some time after Francesco's death, his mother presented his prancing stallion emblem, the Cavallino Rampante, to Enzo Ferrari. The prancing horse has been the official symbol of the Scuderia Ferrari racing team since 1929, and of Ferrari automobiles since they began being manufactured.
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.