Did You Know?
This design is inspired the famous red Fokker DR.I Triplane of Manfred Von Richthofen aka "The Red Baron". Richthofen was credited with 80 aerial victories for the German Air Force in World War I . He was shot down and killed near Vaux-sur-Somme on 21 April 1918 and was buried with full military honors at Bertangles Cemetery near Amiens, France on 22 April 1918 by members of 3 Squadron, Australian Flying Corps (the forerunner to the Royal Australian Air Force) . He was 25 years old.
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 5-7 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.