Did You Know?
Lt. Robert Hampton "Hammy" Gray, VC, DSC (November 2, 1917 – August 9, 1945) was a Canadian naval officer, pilot, and recipient of the Victoria Cross (VC) during World War II. He was one of only two members of the Royal Navy's Fleet Air Arm to have been decorated with the Victoria Cross during WWII. Lt Gray was also the last Canadian to be awarded the Victoria Cross.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
- Exclusive to I Love A Hangar
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.