Did You Know:
This design is based on the F-4D- Phantom II 66-7463 “Buick 01” flown by Captain Richard S. Ritchie when he claimed his 5th MiG victory on 28 August 1972. This victory made him the USAF's only ace of the Vietnam War. He would go on to complete 339 combat missions in the Vietnam War and retired in 1999 attaining the rank of Brigadier General.
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.