Did You Know?
Wing Commander Guy Gibson was one of the greatest Bomber Pilots of World War 2 leading the famous Dambuster raids (Operation Chastise) at the age of 24 for which he was awarded the Victoria Cross. He completed over 170 war operations before before tragically being killed at the age of 26 when his de Havilland Mosquito crashed on a night raid to Rheydt, Germany on 19th September 1944. This design is based on the aircraft he was flying on that final mission.
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.