Did You Know?
Only 13 years after the end of WW2 the Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow hit the skies at Mach 1.98 - An incredible aircraft for its time the Arrow was designed as a twin-engine, long-range, high-wing delta, all-weather supersonic interceptor. After only 5 aircraft were built the project was cancelled with considerable political controversy.
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Double sided print with perforated toe construction for breath-ability.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality non-marking rubber out-sole for traction and durability
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.