Did You Know?
C-47 "The S.N.A.F.U. Special" participated in all the major airborne operations of the Second World War including Operation Overlord, Operation Dragoon, Operation Market Garden, Operation Repulse and Operation Varsity.
"The S.N.A.F.U. Special" was delivered to the US Army Air Force on January 29, 1944 and was assigned on March 11, 1944 to the 8th Air Force and then on April 17, 1944 to the 9th Air Force in the 95th Troop Carrier Squadron based in Exeter (door marking 9X), within the 440th Troop Carrier Group. The aircraft is currently on display at The Merville Battery Museum in Merville-Franceville-Plage, France.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.