Did you know?
This design carries the markings of C-130A Tail # 56-0518 - also known as "the Last Herk out of Vietnam". On 29 April 1975, this C-130 was the last out Herk of Vietnam during the fall of Saigon. On its last flight it carried 452 people (including 32 in the cockpit alone!). This resulted in the aircraft being overloaded by at least 10,000 pounds! Consequently, the Herk used every bit of the runway and overrun before it was able to get airborne.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.