Did You Know?
This design is inspired by the C-123K Provider S/N 55-4542. On 12th May 1968 this aircraft was flown by Lt. Col. Joe Jackson when he volunteered to rescue a three-man Combat Control team that had been left behind at Kham Duc air base. He maneuvered his aircraft to land on a mortar riddled runway that was obstructed by a crashed C-130, O-2 Skymaster and a Huey whilst under small arms, mortars, light and heavy automatic weapons, and recoil-less rifle fire. With limited space he touched the aircraft down, located the Combat Control team, turned then aircraft around and departed. For this action Jackson was awarded the Medal of Honor. Jackson went on to complete 298 combat missions before returning to the United States.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
- Exclusive to I Love A Hangar
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.
Published by: www.iloveahangar.com
Date Published: 14 May 2020