Did You Know?
This design is inspired the famous red Fokker DR.I Triplane of Manfred Von Richthofen aka "The Red Baron". Richthofen was credited with 80 aerial victories for the German Air Force in World War I . He was shot down and killed near Vaux-sur-Somme on 21 April 1918 and was buried with full military honors at Bertangles Cemetery near Amiens, France on 22 April 1918 by members of 3 Squadron, Australian Flying Corps (the forerunner to the Royal Australian Air Force) . He was 25 years old.
All of our Boots are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Add style and performance to your footwear collection with a pair of all-season boots!
- Features a vibrant double-sided print on water resistant micro-suede material
- Eco-friendly and 100% Vegan
- Includes a removable memory foam insole pad for comfort and support.
- Constructed with high-quality rubber and steel shank outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.