Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. Delays beyond our control may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
This design is inspired by the B-29 “Enola Gay” (serial number 44-86292) of 393rd Bombardment Squadron, Heavy, 509th Composite Group. On 6 August 1945, piloted by Colonel Paul Tibbets and Robert A. Lewis it became the first aircraft to drop an atomic bomb in warfare. The Enola Gay was named after Enola Gay Tibbets, the mother of the pilot, Colonel Paul Tibbets.
These timeless canvas shoes are made to order with each being handcrafted to the highest quality standards. Each pair of canvas shoes features:
- A classic lace-up closure to achieve the perfect fit
- Brushed metal eyelets for that timeless style
- Soft inner lining for absolute comfort
- Iconic rubber rounded toe cap
- Please note that there can be subtle variations in color and minor movement during production that may cause a design element not to be in the exact position as it appears on screen. More details can be found on our FAQ page.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. From there it is an estimated shipping time of 2-4 weeks. Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed and delays may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Product is manufactured and shipped from China. Please see our FAQ page "Where are your products made" for further details.
What Size Am I?
Shoes sizes can vary considerably between brands. A US13 with one brand could be a US12 with another brand. To find out what size you are for our shoes, we recommend doing a quick foot measurement as outlined below. Once you have your measurement, simply look it up on our size guide to locate the most appropriate size based on that measurement.
Read about our Shoe Size Guarantee here.