Did you know?
B-17G "Fuddy Duddy" flew 94 missions during World War 2 before going missing in action during a mission on 31 December 1944. The Missing Aircraft report determined there was a mid air collision between "Fuddy Duddy" and another B-17. "Fuddy Duddy" had the fuselage torn into and was last seen entering clouds in a spin. Seven of the nine crew were killed with two taken as prisoners of war. Lyon Air Museum in Orange County, California, United States, has B-17G serial number 44-83563 currently wearing the livery of "Fuddy Duddy" and is one of only 10 airworthy examples of the B-17 Flying Fortress in the world.
All of our Boots are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Add style and performance to your footwear collection with a pair of all-season boots!
- Features a vibrant double-sided print on water resistant micro-suede material
- Eco-friendly and 100% Vegan
- Includes a removable memory foam insole pad for comfort and support.
- Constructed with high-quality rubber and steel shank outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.