Did you know?
B-17G "Fuddy Duddy" flew 94 missions during World War 2 before going missing in action during a mission on 31 December 1944. The Missing Aircraft report determined there was a mid air collision between "Fuddy Duddy" and another B-17. "Fuddy Duddy" had the fuselage torn into and was last seen entering clouds in a spin. Seven of the nine crew were killed with two taken as prisoners of war. Lyon Air Museum in Orange County, California, United States, has B-17G serial number 44-83563 currently wearing the livery of "Fuddy Duddy" and is one of only 10 airworthy examples of the B-17 Flying Fortress in the world.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.