Did You Know?
"Memphis Belle" was one of the first bombers to complete 25 combat missions over occupied Europe without a crewman being killed and returning to the United States. Each side of the Memphis Belle fuselage bore the unit and aircraft identification markings of a B-17 of the 324th Bomb Squadron (Heavy); these were the squadron code "DF" and individual aircraft letter "A."
All of our Boots are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Add style and performance to your footwear collection with a pair of all-season boots!
- Features a vibrant double-sided print on water resistant micro-suede material
- Eco-friendly and 100% Vegan
- Includes a removable memory foam insole pad for comfort and support.
- Constructed with high-quality rubber and steel shank outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.