Did You Know?
"Memphis Belle" was one of the first bombers to complete 25 combat missions over occupied Europe without a crewman being killed and returning to the United States. Each side of the Memphis Belle fuselage bore the unit and aircraft identification markings of a B-17 of the 324th Bomb Squadron (Heavy); these were the squadron code "DF" and individual aircraft letter "A."
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Velcro style, a hook and loop closure, easy to wear and take off.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole tough enough to withstand daily wear and tear.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. Please note due to the current worldwide pandemic, delays beyond our control may be experienced once an item has shipped.