Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. Delays beyond our control may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Did you know?
B-17G "Fuddy Duddy" flew 94 missions during World War 2 before going missing in action during a mission on 31 December 1944. The Missing Aircraft report determined there was a mid air collision between "Fuddy Duddy" and another B-17. "Fuddy Duddy" had the fuselage torn into and was last seen entering clouds in a spin. Seven of the nine crew were killed with two taken as prisoners of war. Lyon Air Museum in Orange County, California, United States, has B-17G serial number 44-83563 currently wearing the livery of "Fuddy Duddy" and is one of only 10 airworthy examples of the B-17 Flying Fortress in the world.
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Double sided print with perforated toe construction for breath-ability.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality non-marking rubber out-sole for traction and durability
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.