Did you know?
The Doolittle Raid, also known as the Tokyo Raid, was an air raid on Japan that took place on 18 April 1942 during the early stages of World War 2. It involved sixteen B-25B Mitchell medium bombers that were launched without fighter escort from the U.S. Navy's aircraft carrier USS Hornet deep in the Western Pacific Ocean. This design is based on B-25 with AAF Serial # 40-2344 which was flown by Lt. Col. James H Doolittle who planned and led the raid and whom the raid is named after.
All of our High-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.