Did You Know?
About 12,732 units of the B-17 Flying Fortress were produced between 1936 to 1945. It is ranked third in a list of most produced bomber planes of all time, beaten by the Consolidated B-24 Liberator and Junkers Ju 88.
During WW2, about 40 B-17s were captured and modified by the Luftwaffe to suit their specific needs. About a dozen of these downed planes were successfully put back into the air and were used by the Nazis against the Allies. Three downed B-17s were also repaired and restored to flying status by the Japanese.
All of our Boots are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Add style and performance to your footwear collection with a pair of all-season boots!
- Features a vibrant double-sided print on water resistant micro-suede material
- Eco-friendly and 100% Vegan
- Includes a removable memory foam insole pad for comfort and support.
- Constructed with high-quality rubber and steel shank outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.