Did you know:
Lt.Col. Lee Archer Jr was one of the famous Tuskegee Airmen and flew 169 combat missions, including bomber escort, reconnaissance and ground attack, and was credited with 4 enemy fighter aircraft shot down. The design of these shoes was inspired by the paint scheme of the P-51 Mustang he flew during WW2 which he named "Ina the Macon Belle".
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. Please note due to the current worldwide pandemic, delays beyond our control may be experienced once an item has shipped.