Did You Know?
"Memphis Belle" was one of the first bombers to complete 25 combat missions over occupied Europe without a crewman being killed and returning to the United States. Each side of the Memphis Belle fuselage bore the unit and aircraft identification markings of a B-17 of the 324th Bomb Squadron (Heavy); these were the squadron code "DF" and individual aircraft letter "A."
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. From there it is an estimated shipping time of 2-4 weeks. Please note that the quoted shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed and delays may occur due to the COVID19 pandemic. For more details please see our FAQ page.
Product is manufactured and shipped from China.