Did You Know?
Charles E. McGee is a retired American fighter pilot who is one of the last living members of the Tuskegee Airmen. He was a career officer in the United States Air Force for more than 30 years and flew a total of 409 combat missions across three wars – 137 in World War II, 100 in the Korean War, and 172 in the Vietnam War. He has one of the highest combat totals and longest careers by any Air Force fighter pilot in history and is over 100 years old!
All of our Low-Top Shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. Please note due to the current worldwide pandemic, delays beyond our control may be experienced once an item has shipped.