Did you know?
Charles E. McGee is a retired American fighter pilot who is one of the last living members of the Tuskegee Airmen. He was a career officer in the United States Air Force for more than 30 years and flew a total of 409 combat missions across three wars – 137 in World War II, 100 in the Korean War, and 172 in the Vietnam War. He has one of the highest combat totals and longest careers by any Air Force fighter pilot in history and is now 100 years old!
All of our shoes are custom-made-to-order and handcrafted to the highest quality standards.
- Double sided print with perforated toe construction for breath-ability.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality non-marking rubber out-sole for traction and durability
Please allow 7-10 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.